We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join a media company based in Central London.
The role will support a client group of approx 300 people based in the UK and report to a Senior HR Business Partner. It will business partner the CEO and Senior leadership team and be supported by COE's.
- Onboarding and induction, performance management, diversity and inclusion, talent development and mobility and people policy implementation.
- Manage employee relations issues
- Partner with managers to support organisational change.
- Provide guidance and support around internal promotions, salary changes and retention issues.
- CIPD qualification
- Previous experience a media or technology business
- Successful track record as a HR generalist
- Knowledge of UK employment law principles.
- Highly numerate with excellent communication skills.
- Able to influence, coach and guide.
- Ability to analyse information, prioritise and make decisions quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
For more information on this role please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org