HR Business Partner
This role will deliver a proactive People strategy with objectives that drive and support the delivery of the People Plan.
Partnering across with internal clients to lead and implement a proactive people experience and the achievement of the people agenda for the organisation and each department. Utilising your HR skills and developing a great understanding of the business, to provide solutions in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent & Succession Planning, Employee Relations, HR Services, Reward & Recognition, Organisational Design and Learning Development.
Leading, developing and inspiring the HR team - 1 Senior HR Advisor, People Co-ordinator and working in Partnership with both Recruitment Partners, Recruitment Advisor and L&D Partner.
This role will be an advocate of the company culture and will help the organisation and teams to understand and align with the organisations Core Values and Behaviours across all People Initiatives.
Overview of Key Accountabilities:
- Develop a solid understanding of your business area to identify strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities from both a commercial and People perspective.
- Identify people strategies as well as implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results in line with the plan, Culture and Values
- Advise on operational HR issues at employee and manager levels through the full People lifecycle
- Recruits the best people for our management career opportunities ensuring that selection process are truly the best to assess technical and behavioural behaviour
- Overseas Payroll and HR Services driving efficiencies around working SMARTER and Productivity of the team until we migrate to a new HR system in April 2019
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks across all HR specialisms
- Works in strong partnership with the L&D Partner to design the best On-boarding Programmes and bespoke Learning Solutions for all new Managers
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees - an engaged and highly performing team
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management
- Designs succession and talent plans in partnership with Managers
- Challenges the organisational infrastructure of the internal client and proposes changes if improvements are identified
- Acts as the member of the People Management Team
- Produce HR Statistics and recommends and implements solutions to drive improvements and retain strengths
- Identifies and manages HR Projects cross-functionally and will own the delivery of the Strategic HR Operational Plan
- Produce, analyse and share data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
Key Required Skills
- Strong Business Partnering Skills
- Strong Business/Commercial Acumen
- Strong Personal Impact and confidence in advising or challenging others
- Empathetic, fun and engaging in style
- Resilient and able to work with pace and accuracy to produce quality results
- The ability to Influence others
- Team Player with strong collaboration skills
- The ability to adapt your style in differing situations to achieve the best outcome
- Coaching ability
- Project Management Ability
- The ability to lead and manage Change
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Be able to think strategically and at the same time be comfortable undertaking operational activities
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Broad HR experience across all areas of disciplines
- High levels of drive and energy
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
Please contact Adam if the above sounds like you - firstname.lastname@example.org