about 1 month ago
Job Title: HR Business Partner
MM Flowers is a dynamic growing business supplying fresh cut flowers and bouquets from all over the world to the retail sector across the UK and Europe.
Operating from a purpose-built facility in Alconbury, Huntingdon it is embarking on its next phase of growth as a leading firm across the industry. This is an exciting time to join the HR function of MM Flowers as it moves to a stand-alone function enabling all in the team to be part of shaping the ways of working and priorities.
Reporting To: Head of HR
Location: Alconbury, Huntingdon (occasional travel may be required)
SALARY: £Negotiable dependant on experience + Benefits
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a broad generalist role encompassing all areas of HR. Supporting a number of business areas within MM Flowers the purpose of this role is to deliver a high-quality HR business partnering service to key business functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the MM Flowers teams in effectively leading, managing and supporting their teams.
- Deliver a high quality, professional and valued HR service to the MM Flowers business. Ensuring that the HR service delivered drives business results and supports the business strategy.
- Provision of advice and support to all managers on day to day ER issues including investigations, disciplinaries, grievance, performance and absence issues
- Effectively assist and implement tools to aid staff retention, identify problem areas within the organisation and provide suitable solutions.
- Design and delivery of line manager training
- Carry out monthly 1:1s with key areas of responsibility
- Be a key member of the teams the role supports, being part of team meetings, driving the people agenda including talent management, performance discussions, development.
- Develop and deliver new starter inductions ensuring great first impressions and onboarding into the business.
- Supporting with the development of company policies and procedures, ensuring legal and good practice compliance
- Initiating and implementing key HR projects to support the delivery of the business strategy
- Supporting the delivery of strong, brilliant basics relating to our people data, processes and systems.
Skills & Experience:
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Experience and evidence of working at pace and taking accountability for decision making
- Self-motivated and committed to providing excellent levels of customer service
- Able to evidence achievement of successfully initiating and implementing key business projects
- Highly developed influencing skills, able to engage at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of coordinating and contributing to audits (e.g BOPP, SMETA)
- Knowledge of modern slavery, ETI Base code and ethical considerations desirable
- Commercial awareness able to demonstrate delivery of advice which best units the needs of the business
- Competent user of Word, exec and PowerPoint
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close