My client, a world renowned museum based in London are seeking a HR Business Partner to add to their busy team. You will report to the HR Director and you will ideally have experience managing HR Advisors. You will ideally already be working as a Business Partner to apply for this role. This role is with a very exciting arts organisation so if you like this sector you will be very attracted to this fantastic role.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
-To work in partnership with management teams supporting the development and delivery of local business plans by influencing leadership and management on the people agenda and issues, providing people focused HR solutions and initiatives, consistent with the overall HR approach.
- Lead the HR team to provide high quality HR advice and guidance on people issues. Ensuring the full range of HR interventions are delivered to clients including change management, leadership and management development, performance management, employee relations, reward and recognition and resourcing.
- To work with HR colleagues to develop and deliver consistent and integrated HR plans.
- To build effective relationships across the HR team, actively engaging L&D, Apprenticeship and Reward Specialists to work collaboratively to deliver relevant HR services and solutions to meet strategic and operational needs.
- Support managers to improve the performance of their departments by recognising what drives and motivates their people and ensuring the performance of staff at all levels is maximised.
- To coach, challenge and develop managers to be effective leaders and people managers and to help them develop diverse, high-performing teams.
- Use insights and metrics to diagnose issues and identify trends and thereafter support leaders and managers to enable effective change for improved individual, team and departmental performance.
- To identify and assess people risks within the area and to work with managers to mitigate these risks and to recommend remedial actions to close gaps/weaknesses and enhance performance.
- To agree service levels with senior clients on an individual basis per case/project so that both parties have clarity about support needed/to be given and expectations.
- To manage, coach, and develop the HR team
- To ensure data quality is maintained on the HR system, and provide people related information to managers to enhance and inform business decision making.
- To manage the relationship with staff representatives and/or TU officials regarding local people issues.
- To contribute to the overall development of the HR function
- As a manager, take responsibility for ensuring our legal obligations and the expectations set out in our policies are met within areas of responsibility, including in relation to health & safety.