We are excited to be working with a leading Defence & Space company, who are looking for a Senior HRBP to support their HR function on a 1 year FTC (with a view to go permanent).
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Global matrix organisation.
- Client group c.210 people.
- Diverse workforce.
- Fantastic base in West London.
- On-site parking.
- Business park location.
- Flexible working options.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Immediate start.
- Rapid growth.
- Work within a HR team of 5.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide management advice, training, and coaching.
- Resolve Employee Relationship matters effectively.
- Contribute to, and take ownership of, HR projects.
- Partner with the HR Director to improve Employee Engagement, strategy, and Learning & Development.
- Ensure Performance Management processes are up to date.
- Manage and coach your own direct report.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience working in either a manufacturing, logistics, defence, aerospace or engineering business.
- CIPD Level 7 qualification.
- A thorough knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience managing a direct report.
- Experience within a HRBP generalist role.
To apply for the role, or to find out more information, please contact Hope - email@example.com /