11 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working exclusively on behalf of one of our leading manufacturing clients based in Doncaster, who are looking to recruit a Human Resources Business Partner. My client is highly successful with progressive growth plans and requires a HR Professional to assist in the business' development plans.
Reporting into the Finance Director with two direct reports; this role will be responsible for delivering a professional and efficient HR service; managing all aspects of the day-to-day operation, inclusive of payroll and administration.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Board and Management team; providing direction and leadership on the development of appropriate HR strategies and policies to support the business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with colleagues and HR team to identify current and future needs, offering pragmatic, progressive and commercially sound solutions to business change and organisational development
- Developing strong, lasting and trusted relationships with the Board and managers; partnering and influencing at all levels
- Providing high level HR advice and guidance on a range of ER and HR issues and queries in line with employment law and legislation
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment, reward and recognition strategies and practices to support business objectives and assist with the attraction and retention of high calibre talent
- Leading on the implementation of policies and initiatives to improve employee engagement across the organisation
- Leading on the design and implementation of succession and development plans, HR related training and leadership development programs
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPD qualified with evidence of CPD
- Experience working in a Senior, Generalist HR role within a commercial environment
- In depth understanding and application of employment law and legislation
- Experience of managing organisational restructures, redundancies and TUPE
- Used to overseeing and managing payroll would be desirable
- Reliable, flexible and able to remain calm under pressure
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.