HR Business Partner, London, Human Resources, £75K
Our client, a global financial services company, is looking for a HR Business Partner to aid the progression and delivery of Employee Strategy.
In this role you will be working with the Head of HR in engaging with important business decisions.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Initiating delivery and providing input into a variety of HR operations, which includes L&D, annual pay review and resourcing.
- Helping push people involvement and discussions with the client group.
- Designing change projects and developing key initiatives.
- Developing networks both internally and externally to produce effective business decisions.
- Previous experience as a HRBP.
- Global experience/ working in a matrix organisation.
- Building and maintaining firm relationships.
- Tech partnering experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Has a strong commercial acumen.
- Proactive behaviour.
- Previous experience in financial or professional services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and increase your exposure within the sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Abishek Sudhakar onor