Are you currently within a Global Organisation or similar matrix style company and looking to make a great step in your career path within a leading Global FMCG.
I am looking for an innovative thinker to join an existing team within the organisation at a time of transformation and collaborate to shape the HR Strategy to provide insight within the region.
This role will be directly reporting into an HR Director and work very closely on rolling out key projects and initiatives to build capability within the organisation.
This role will develop over time, hence I am looking for someone who is looking to grow and evolve within the current HR team. This role will suit someone looking to mix the day to day HR operation and the more strategic side of HR.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Lead annual people cycle with excellence & rigour, ensuring a consistent approach
- Drive excellence in line manager capability & ownership of people agenda
- Support HR Director on delivering strategic people agenda
- Working with other HRBPs and centralised Talent & Reward functions
- Own the execution of annual people cycle (salary review & bonus, annual objectives, learning plans, talent review, development conversations, appraisals) - planning, communication, training, calibration, monitoring progress, analysis of results & insights and evaluation of process
- Support upskilling of line managers and act as thinking partner to ensure drive capability & ownership of people agenda within the business (e.g through team meetings approach, inductions, other interventions)
- Leverage insights from annual cycle, line manager conversations & broader business observations to identify and act on opportunities & risks to drive improvement/action eg reviewing learning plans insights
- Support larger HR team as required on HR-led activities in the functions such as recruitment, "high performing team" interventions etc
- Experience in a multinational company
- HR generalist background preferred
- Solid people management experience - working with people cycle processes & experience of assessing people fairly & supporting their development
- CIPD or relevant degree.
If the above sounds like you, please contact me: Adam Purchase