7 months ago
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will work in co-operation with the Head of HR UK to drive the optimal and innovative use of people resources within the agreed HR strategy to meet key business objectives.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the business to fully understand the key business performance issues, objectives and drivers, and associated people requirements for both the current and future business challenges.
- Ensure workforce capability is an integral factor in business area.
- Take a proactive approach to provide solutions to business and commercial challenges.
- Provide creative input for enhancing business performance
- Contribute to the formulation, development and implementation of HR strategy linked to business objectives and
- Support the development and execution of the UK HR strategy, influencing own business area to adopt, practices, processes and behaviours.
- Input to UK HR initiatives to ensure they are achievable within the HRBP’s own business area.
- Direct and contribute to senior and specialist resourcing activity for own business area(s) as required.
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Experience of Change management / facilitating change.
- Evidence of HR experience in an operational manufacturing environment and track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in a business facing role with senior managers.
- Experience of change management through consultation.
- Excellent Employment Law knowledge.
- Experience in an manufacturing fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable track record of driving Training and Development change agenda.
- Resilient with excellent stakeholder management skills.
About our client:
In both the automotive and non-automotive areas, our client provides excellent value added depth in every segment. This incorporates design and project development, as well as the production of tools and semis for fibre compound materials, component simulation and testing, and virtually all the available plastics processing technologies. In addition, our client supplies excellent performance in the shape of downstream processes such as painting, assembly and just-in-time or just-in-sequence delivery.
Location: Bromyard, HR7 4NS (Some travel to their site at Telford will be required on occasions to meet the HR Agenda.)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £32k per annum
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist,
HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, Software As A Service, SAAS, HR Operations Manager, etc.