The HR Business Partner will act as a trusted guide to help managers recruit and retain top talent and achieve their goals and KPR's. As a performance coach and change agent, you and your direct reports will support our employees with the most relevant people initiatives to succeed in their roles.
In this role you will:
- Manage our Talent Executive and oversee the recruitment strategy for the London Head Office, circa 200 employees. Hands on recruitment for senior level appointments, ensure we attract, select and retain top talent for our business and support our growth goals. Ideally you will have retail experience/ experience in a fast-paced environment and be a true people person who can think of solutions quickly.
- Manage the Talent Development program, working closely with the TA team to Lead to design, deliver and assess a first class learning culture for the whole business.
- Manage a Payroll Lead, who processes our payroll activity for both sites, ensuring secure, accurate and timely pay and reviews.
- Develop solutions, improve processes and implement new policies in partnership with the People Director and business stakeholders to address critical business needs
- Resolve complex ER issues, and support and advise relevant managers in the organisation on HR related issues & policies.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance, ranging from appraisals, to career development through to coaching and mentoring and talent succession.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention always
In return you will get a fantastic discount from the brand, free yoga classes, great offices, free breakfast everyday and a fantastic pension contribution as well as other benefits and perks.