HR Business Partner
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Benefits: Significant annual bonus, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, laptop, mobile phone. They commit to making your long-term professional development plan their key priority and are embracing agile working as part of employee proposition and CSR commitment.
About the role:
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their organisation.
• Demonstrable experience working with blue collar workers and ‘boots on the ground’ operational staff
• Partner with business leaders and managers to develop, drive and deliver HR solutions to maximise people performance, strategy and workforce planning to significantly contribute to towards strengthening business performance and the HR transformation and talent agenda
• Ensure a responsive, commercially focussed ER service for Division providing advice, case management and support that is in line with HR policies and legislation; ensuring documents and files are maintained for policy or tribunal requirements
• Support the UK HR director in the implementation of the Global HR Strategy and vision in respective divisions across the UK, including role modelling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the UK HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
• Manage, drive and execute organisational change programmes to strengthen business position through efficiency drives and employee cost base initiatives, divisional growth plans or other change management activity ( restructuring, transformation or acquisitions and divestments)
• Responsible for leading the HR professional area; bringing evidence-based practice and using data and analytics to support the business in measuring and understanding people issues and insights for further improvement and addressing the people challenges for their area; drive HR data integrity ( self and with HR Services Manager) for own business areas
Who are we looking for?
• HR Data and Analytics, Employee Relations, Performance Development/Management, Talent, Resourcing, Learning and Development Planning,
• Knowledge of HR systems
• Proven track record of understanding key drivers in a relevant business area and working in partnership with managers to measurably improve people management practices. Good planning and delivery management skills.
• Ability to coach line managers to deliver business plans and drive performance and capability improvement within their teams.
• Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically
• Excellent customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influence at senior levels business and functions
• Good commercial acumen
• Ability to identify & analyse trends, comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data.
• Good internal consulting skills including organisational diagnosis, planning, project and change management.
• Good understanding of current employment laws
• Generalist HR knowledge with experience working with: talent development and organisation design, reward, change and performance management, ER, employee engagement and mobilisation support.
• Understand the HR function and all processes and policies / its capability to support business objectives.
• Able to work virtually
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Operations Manager, etc.