HRBP - Professional Services - Up to £60K
Annapurna HR is partnering with a leading insurance firm on the search for an HR Business Partner for the London team.
You will be working very closely with senior stakeholders, as well as leading HR projects and change initiatives both individually and in conjunction with the wider team.
You will support a number of dedicated client areas from end to end and must have proven experience as a Business Partner from a similar type of organisation for this role.
- Working closely with the HR team to support the talent identification, development and attraction strategy;
- Provide advice on employment law issues and manage ER cases from end to end;
- Support annual salary and bonus reviews;
- The opportunity to lead on some key projects such as; D&I, wellness and engagement;
- Proactively work as a business partner to support and advise key stakeholders, forging excellent relationships and providing commercial advice to help reach business goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Operated in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with previous Insurance/ Professional / Financial Services experience being essential for this role. Must have experienced working in a smaller organisation where there are still operational elements to a role;
- Experience in all HR disciplines such as recruitment & talent/learning programs, as well as partnering demanding senior stakeholders, is also beneficial;
- Any experience of leading D&I, wellness and engagement projects would be advantageous;
- Excellent Technical HR ability and gravitas to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- An ability to work at pace and to manage client groups end to end, with prior experience of this.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business which is going through an exciting period of change.
Please follow the relevant links to apply. If you would like more information, please contact Terri Wickett - -*******
Annapurna is acting as a recruitment partner in regards to this agency.