Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on an assignment to find a HR Business Partner for one of the UK's leading financial institutions.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for working closely with senior stakeholders across the business to deliver the People agenda. You will also ensure that you provide business insights to shape the HR strategy and key deliverables.
- Design, develop and operationalise key elements of the People agenda.
- Provide business insights to shape the HR strategy and key deliverables.
- Work closely to educate and manage expectations of key stakeholders, including senior leadership, across the business; internal and external.
- Support business transformations and change projects.
- Effective response to the changing nature of banking following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Previous HR Business Partnering experience within large matrix organisations undergoing significant transformational change is essential.
- Stakeholder manager experience at the highest level; both internal and external.
- Demonstrable experience in digital transformation projects and strong knowledge of the elements needed to drive change across a large business.
- Experience working within the financial services sector needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an excellent financial services company paying up to £80,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: -*******