24 days ago
HR Business Partner
Our lcient is looking for an experienced HRBP to support the Senior HR Manager in providing a high quality and proactive service to both internal and external customers, meeting both corporate and statutory requirements, encompassing all aspects of employee relations, employee development and reward and adding value in support of Company business objectives.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Support the HR Manager in providing a high quality and proactive service to both internal and external customers, meeting both corporate and statutory requirements, encompassing all aspects of employee relations, employee development and reward and adding value in support of Company business objectives.
- Support the HR Manager in providing advice and guidance to the leadership team on best practices in human resource management and compliance with employment legislation and internal security and audit procedures. Promote best practice in the working environment.
- Assess the impact of employment legislation changes.
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring that the company remains fully compliant with changes to employment laws and practices and that these practices are implemented consistently.
- Support the HR Manager in implementing appropriate actions to raise employee satisfaction levels and ensure regular two-way feedback is undertaken.
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring attendance and attrition is effectively managed and reviewed, with remedial actions taken where necessary.
- Create and support retention initiatives by executing programs developed to improve employee morale, satisfaction, productivity and retention.
- Contribute fully to the business planning process and ensure human resources strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Support the HR Manager in the effective management of Health and Safety issues at site.
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent degree or directly related work experience
- Progressive work experience in human resources covering the complete employee lifecycle
- Additional experience in other HR disciplines strongly preferred.
- Experience demonstrating general knowledge, interpretation, and application of employment legislation
- Demonstrated success in conducting discipline and grievance meetings and case resolution.
- Call Center / BPO industry experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal/collaborative, facilitation/presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to support change initiatives with good understanding of the principles of change management.
About our client:
Their business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – they help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At our client,they have Desktop Yoga sessions, Mental Health First Aiders and a free Employee Assistance Programme to help everyone's wellbeing. Add to that 22 days holiday, death in service cover of 4 times your annual salary for peace of mind, achievable reward & recognition, and great career progression and that's them!
Diversity and Inclusion:
They are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
They have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all their people irrespective of background.
They are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Their aspiration is for their workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and their customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.
Location: Home based with travel to Birmingham and Redditch
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week Mon to Fri
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Operations Manager, CIPD, etc.