2 months ago
Elevation HR are working on an urgent HR Business Partner (6-month FTC) requirement for one of our clients based in Sheffield. This is a 6-month contract in the first instance, with the possibility of it being extended. My client is looking for an established HR Professional with Change Management experience to support and manage Change Management initiatives.
Working within Change Management, the successful candidate will work with the wider HR Team and Senior Managers to support and consolidate structural change throughout the organisation, overseeing several change management projects, providing advice and support throughout.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and leading on the design, delivery and implementation of organisational restructuring initiatives
- Liaising with Senior Management to achieve effective HR initiatives
- Application of change management processes and tools to achieve organisational goals
- Delivery of an effective and efficient HR Advisory service compliant with employment law and legislation
- Liaising with Trade Union Representatives
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following Skills & Experience:
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience in supporting or leading on Change Management projects
- Commercially astute, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to easily pick up and lead on a range of HR projects
If you are a HR Professional who is immediately available or on a short notice period, please get in touch ASAP for further details.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close