Our client, a leading global insurance organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for an HRBP to join their team on a 6m FTC (with potential to be made permanent).
This is a new role in the team; a 360 HRBP role, and you will be supporting the business across the HR value chain. You will work directly with people managers in the business to support the Head of HR in providing advice and coaching on employee related matters. Your role will require strong communication skills, and will need someone who is confident with stakeholder management and who is resilient.
My client will need someone who can start very quickly, and so the ideal candidate will be either immediately available or on a short notice period.
What they are looking for:
* A proven HRBP background, ideally derived from a Property or Retail organisation
* An ability to manage competing priorities effectively
* Very 'hands on, can-do attitude'
* Excellent communication skills and ability to have strong impact with stakeholders
* An individual who is high energy
* Strong situational judgemental skills; able to help managers evaluate a number of options / outcomes
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset and work alongside a fantastic team and client base within a growing organisation.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.