HR Business Partner – Generalist (Human Resources) TRAF66671
Salary £26,436 - £28,359pa
A unique opportunity exists for a talented and experienced HR Generalist to join the our client in order to realise their vision of being a dynamic career college. This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
They are looking for someone with a strong track record of providing high quality business partnering to managers and staff to develop appropriate solutions to address operational HR issues. Providing professional HR advice, influence and insight to drive workforce performance, you will assist in the development of the HR function across the college, being the named contact for specified areas, and must work to increase the diversity of the workforce at all levels ensuring it is representative of the learners and communities served.
You will support the HR leadership team in the timely and efficient delivery of the College’s HR strategic objectives, taking the lead on certain aspects as defined by the HR Director/Senior Business Partner.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A strong understanding of employment law and how that relates to HR practice in order to assess and mitigate risk to the college
• The ability to identify and implement improvements to the service delivery of the HR function through the use of technology.
• Experience of advising and coaching managers on all HR policies, procedures and systems, including recruitment and selection, performance management and absence management
• The ability to gather, analyse and produce management information, charts and reports
• A consistently strong bias for action and a desire to deliver on targets and deadlines
A CIPD Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel and Development or equivalent is required for the role.
If you share their passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for the Group.
The College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
Our client promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25th July 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.