3 months ago
A global organisation requires an experienced HRBP to join their specialist IT technical division of the business with 300 plus employees. You will be based near Milton Keynes.
SALARY: £44,000 to £58,000 per annum
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Outstanding pension contributions, Generous annual holiday allowance, Flexible working, Professional subscription fees paid, EAP, Discount schemes, Subsidised canteen
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton
JOB SPECIFICATION: HRBP – HR Business Partner / HR Manager
The HRBP will join the organisations senior leadership team and have the key responsibility for the IT division with 300 plus employees based in the UK.
The scope of the role will cover;
- Resourcing; strategic planning, managing business trends and priorities of workforce placements.
- Talent Management; work with directors and managers to review ratios of contractors in the workplace.
- Succession planning.
- Promote the L&D function and team to develop the specialist IT division skill base.
- Work closely with directors and management team ensuring full commercial understanding of the specialist sector market trends.
- Support the HR teams across the organisation with expert knowledge of HR best practice.
- Based within this specialist technical team and supported by a team of 30 HR professionals.
REQUIREMENTS: HRBP – HR Business Partner / HR Manager
This is a senior HRBP role and the candidate will need the following skills and experience;
- MCIPD qualification.
- Experience of developing and implementing a robust employee engagement strategy within a large organisation of 200 plus employees.
- Capable of managing challenging departmental heads and directors within a high skilled technical arena.
- Keen to develop their HR career and work within this high profile business sector of a globally recognised employment brand.
A truly unique organisation where a commercial minded HRBP could embrace and grow their career aspirations.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resourcing, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, HR Strategy, Change Management, Employee Relations, Engagement, L&D, Succession Planning, Talent Management, HR Manager in an IT business,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting HRBP – HR Business Partner / HR Manager reference KA1706-80 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close