Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Company: HQW Aerospace (UK) Ltd
At HQW Aerospace, we believe that our people are the heart of our success. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking, super precision manufacturing business, committed to fostering a culture of innovation and inclusivity.
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly skilled HR Business Partner to join our team and play a pivotal role in guiding our HR strategies to success. As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving the day-to-day HR function.
You will need to have a passion for problem solving, along with the experience to bring HR models to life. In addition to your core HR responsibilities, you will report to the Head of People and serve as a key partner in owning projects aligned with our business strategy.
- Strategic HR Projects: Collaborate with the Head of People to develop, implement, and refine HR strategies that align with our organisational goals and objectives. Leverage HR theories and models to ensure our strategies are not only effective but also forward-thinking.
- Problem Solving: Identify and tackle complex HR challenges head-on. Utilise your highly tuned problem-solving skills to find innovative solutions across recruitment and development.
- Training and Development: Work closely with the L&D Partner to identify and implement training programs that empower our employees and create a succession planning programme to harness tribal experience and knowledge, protecting keys skills for the future.
- Employee Relations: Foster a positive work environment by providing comprehensive guidance and support in employee relations matters.
- Talent Management: Work closely with the wider business to identify, attract, and retain top talent. Implement strategies that align with our long-term workforce goals. Build and maintain strong relationships with external sources to support the growth, development, and future proofing of our industry skills. Work closely with the Head of People on engagement initiatives to attract and retain top talent, pushing the industry norms and differentiating us within the market.
- Performance Management: Support the development and implementation of performance management processes, helping employees and managers to achieve their potential.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Leverage data and analytics to inform HR strategies and measure their impact.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related professional qualification. (CIPD Level 5).
- Proven experience in HR roles with a focus on strategic planning, problem-solving and training.
- Strong knowledge of HR theories and models and the ability to apply them effectively.
- Experience in reviewing and updating policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Rewards and Engagement portal
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
- Subsidised canteen
- Free Parking
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on our organisation and its people
If you are a strategic HR professional with highly tuned problem-solving capabilities, a passion for training, and the ability to bring HR models to life, we invite you to join our team. Together, we can shape the future of our organisation, create an inclusive and dynamic workplace, and drive HR strategies that make a real impact on our business.
Please click on the 'APPLY' button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Resourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Advisor, Resourcing Advisor, Talent Manager, Internal Resourcer, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, Resourcing Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, HR Advisor, Employment Specialist will also be considered for this role.