8 months ago
HR Business Partner (Interim - 12 months)
You will be joining a forward-thinking family-owned business which began life in 1917, growing from humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover of £1.1 billion. They’re the 60th largest privately owned business in the UK. Food and drink have always been their lifeblood and the business now entails retail, wholesale distribution, food service, fresh meat, logistics and shop fitting divisions.
Position: HR Business Partner
Contract type: Full Time, Interim (12 months)
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Salary: c£35k pa plus car/car allowance and benefits
Benefits: Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering Opportunities, Company Vehicle commensurate with job role
Closing date for applications: 9th December, 2020
They have an exciting opportunity for an interim HR Business Partner to work in partnership with key stakeholders and business unit leaders, in order to create divisional people plans/strategies aligned to the goals and objectives of the business, driving change whilst ensuring the realisation of competitive advantage through leading people management practices.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about adding value to the business through innovative HR design and solutions. If you are eager to influence and demonstrate great HR operations at its best, in an extremely fast paced environment, then this is the position for you.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to develop and execute business aligned HR strategy and implementation plans.
- Drive sustainable business performance through the provision of unique organisational insight derived from people and cultural intelligence.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to create organisational design that is capable of implementing and continuing with existing and near term future business objectives, increasing efficiencies and reducing costs whilst maintaining the effective management of structural change.
- Provide key insight from business metrics to identify performance trends/causes and the creation of customer centric people management solutions.
- Coach and support key stakeholders in the delivery of leading people management practices that add value to business performance.
- Research internal and external best practice in people management solutions to influence positive change at operational level and enable operational management to better manage and engage their people.
- Identify talent and resource pipeline requirements and organisational development needs within the business and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to address capability gaps.
- Take the lead on resolving complex employee relations issues that represent a significant risk/opportunity to the business.
Essential skills / experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- HR/CIPD/Business Degree or equivalent is essential.
- Ability to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Challenges appropriately and identifies areas for improvement.
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Operations Manager, etc.