Success in this role means that you will have all the knowledge, skills and abilities of a senior HR generalist and are able to partner with your client group, senior leaders and HR to collaboratively create and implement integrated employment lifecycle strategies that best support the overall company strategy. You will need to be able to multi-task and work both in a reactive and proactive manner in a way that is discreet and sensitive to achieve your goals and fulfill your role as outlined below.
You may have a specialist focus and work within this area but will be expected to increasingly working across all aspects of the employment lifecycle.
You will ideally be a Chartered Member of the CIPD and with equivalent working experience within Human Resources.
Ideally you will have worked in Pharma/Biotech or similar sector.
You have the ability and are able to provide evidence that you can consistently and sustainably:
- Create an HR business plan for client group based on needs whilst maintaining consistency in approach with wider HR strategy, processes and procedures. This should ensure robust talent and succession plans that are integrated with development and resourcing plans so that the client group has the right skills, behaviours and talent for now and the future.
- Ensure client group understands and is compliant with HR processes and procedures and manage appropriately if this falls below expectations
- Challenge the status quo within client group as well as the wider business and identify new ideas for exploration and implementation
- Utilise root cause analysis when problem solving with the ability to articulate the potential risks and implications whilst diligently working to resolve them with support of HR colleagues and business leaders
- Demonstrate and maintain latest knowledge in HR practices and future trends (general and area of expertise) to challenge current practices and make recommendations for improvements.
- Achieve goals against targets and supports others in team to achieve HR KPIs
- Independently and collaboratively work on HR projects with strategic impact with oversight from senior leaders.
- Support senior leaders in optimising and managing HR policies and processes and ensure consistency in HR team's approach
- Provide concise, well-constructed and informative verbal and written reports using data and analytics, where required
- Play a leading role as a member of HR and make suggestions and recommendations with strategic impact in team and cross-divisional meetings
If your skills and expereince fit the description please send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com