My client , a leading Global FMC business, have an exciting opportunity as HRBP for their global R&D funciton based in Bedfordshire, supporting two global VP's.
In this role, you have responsibility for all aspects of the people agenda, working closely with the broader HR community to ensure HR policies and practices are executed effectively and that talent, organisation, culture and capability needs are diagnosed and interventions delivered to address these.
This role is critical to the delivery of the global R&D agenda, particularly with a focus on embedding C4G, building talent pipelines and creating a highly effective organisation.
- Site HR partner for the site and HRBP to the site leader
- Coach and advise the respective Leadership Teams & work to define leadership agenda and build team effectiveness.
- Understand the global R&D agenda and define functional agenda to deliver against this.
- Proactively identify and manage team effectiveness and performance and work with Directors to design interventions as necessary.
- Assess R&D talent needs and facilitate regular discussions to ensure diverse talent pipeline available to meet these needs, considering internal talent career pathways, direct entry, apprentices, graduates & placements.
- Use analytics and organisation diagnostics to plan and implement organisation development interventions such as reducing attrition and increasing engagement through wellbeing and purpose programmes.
- Support the capability agenda at both an organisational and individual level fully utilising resources within HR and the business to deliver.
- Define & deliver Line Management capability interventions on performance, job evaluation and reward decisions, alongside the HR Advisor team, to ensure compliance to policies, a high level of line manager ownership maintained.
- Drive simplification of the above activities in pursuit of best practice improvements that contribute to Line Manager self-service and a focus on HRBP team time spent in the highest value-add activities.
- Ownership for all recruitment, talent moves, performance & reward for population & ensuring alignment with relevant partners.
- Lead projects on the HR agenda for Global R&D and the UK & Ireland geography.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Already ideally a business partner and ready for a new challenge.
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes.
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle.
- Ideally has both hands-on HR business partnering experience as well as experience/understanding of the HR service centre environment and/or expertise.
- Excellent communication skills/technique.
- Analytical mindset.
- Collaboration skills to enable working across the global organisation and with HR 'dockers' in other geographies.
- Change Management experience.
- Proactive trouble shooting.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions.
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
- Ability to use research methods effectively, including data collection, diagnostic, and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com