HR Business Partner, SE Midlands, highly competitive salary
A well-known European organisation is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner during an exciting time or change and growth. The successful candidate will have strong business management, commercial and financial acumen with the ability to work in fast paced, challenging environments.
- Providing support of the organisation's commercial objectives and people strategy, reporting directly into the senior leadership team
- Consulting, influencing, and partnering with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance
- Stakeholder and senior executive management as well as building strong, trusted relationships across the client group
- Workforce planning, talent management and employee engagement across the region
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within the HR Generalist space at BP or Manager level
- Ideally experience within a fast paced, matrix business, logistics, retail, FMCG or transport specific business.
- Strong stakeholder and senior management experience
- Experience driving a high performing culture
- Trade Union negotiation experience is essential
- CIPD qualification or higher degree in a management discipline and related experience
Regional travel will be required in the South Midlands, company car included.
Annapurna HR is exclusively operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, onor firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Business Partner, SE Midlands, 40 - 50K, Permanent