4 months ago
HR Business Partner (People & Culture)
Welcome to our client, made by hand, served with pride, eaten at the same table. They’re a people business that happens to sell chicken and chips. Starting with their founder's philosophy, when it comes to making their world famous Original Recipe chicken they believe there is a right way to do things. It isn’t always easier but it is always better. There’s no doubt about that and they’re proud of it. They’re spirited and driven. They believe in hard work that makes an impact, a famous recognition culture that celebrates everyone and they try to not to take themselves too seriously.
Position: People & Culture Business Partner
Location: Woking, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date for applications: 6th September, 2019
About the role:
The People & Culture Business Partner plays a crucial role in the execution of our People & Culture Strategy. In this role, you’ll partner with Business Leaders to align organisational strategies, goals and priorities with their vision and values. You’ll also advise and coach employees in all aspects of the employee life cycle and talent management and planning. They’re looking for someone that puts people at the heart of everything they do, someone who treats people as people, not resources.
Our client need a revolutionary, someone who rebels against boring ‘HR’ norms and creates culture defining experiences. And they’re looking for someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and knows how to have fun, because it’s more than just a job.
Operate as a Strategic Partner to coaches and employees, including:
- Thought partnering to improve people-related priorities.
- Assisting coaches with strategic planning and forecasting needs regarding people and culture.
- Providing assistance and guidance to coaches on a broad range of people and culture policies, programs, and practices.
- Be a coach of coaches.
- Become an Employee Champion acting as a single point of contact for employees and coaches: Implement people-related programs such as rewards and recognition and employee development initiatives.
- Provide guidance, counselling, and training to coaches and employees on employee relations issues.
Act as a Change Agent working to:
- Collaborate with coaches to design organisational structures, job roles, and talent management processes to drive organisational strategy.
- Support coaches on the continuous development of their department’s people plan.
- Provide consistent advice to Managers on a range of people matters across the employee lifecycle including performance management, disciplinary, grievance and absence management.
- Oversee the exit interview process ensuring feedback is gathered in a timely manner and effective reporting and analysis provided.
- Re-fuel our culture by supporting employee engagement and experience activities.
- Produce key people KPIs and insightful analysis.
- Prior Business Partnering experience in an HR role.
- Self-starter with ability to multi task and manage own work load.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working with a high degree of autonomy and initiative to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills.
- Collaborative nature: willing to work constructively with input from coaches and peers.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to create strong relationships.
- Experience and confidence dealing with a variety of difficult situations and sensitive or challenging conversations.
What they can offer you:
A career with our client offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. We reward achievement with amazing incentives and benefits, including:
- Company and performance related bonus.
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution.
- Private healthcare with the option to increase to include family cover and extra dental cover.
- Annual holiday allowance starts at 25 days with the option to buy or sell up to 3 extra days per year.
- After 5 years’ service, annual holiday allowance increases to 30 days.
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications.
- Competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options.
- International career opportunities across Yum!
- Pick n Mix Benefits, options include gym membership, health screening and travel insurance.
Our client is also a very sociable company and they strive to incorporate their company value of fun whenever they can. Their teams regularly enjoy nights out with their colleagues- including pay day drinks, weekly netball and football matches and each year they organise a big Christmas party to celebrate the successes of the year.
You may have experience of the following: HRBP, HR Business Partner, Employee Engagement Business Partner, People Business Partner, OD Business Partner, Organisational Development, etc
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
only 26 days until close
only 27 days until close