Terms: 52 weeks per year, permanent position
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after 5 years
Circa £30,000 per Annum
Reporting to their Senior HR Business Partner this role will support their Care Services business unit within the Trust. The role will support the Senior HRBP in delivering against the HR strategic priorities in their People Strategy Action Plan and will cover the following:
· build strong relationships, giving commercial and pragmatic HR guidance and support; helping managers to gain the confidence to deal with people challenges
· to proactively support and coach managers in dealing with people challenges; and continually identify and implement service improvements that result in continued high quality of provision
· focus on the day to day performance and service delivery to internal customers, at both a line management and staff level
· assist in the development, implementation and review of employment policies
· work at a strategic level within the business unit to identify the impact and risk of business plans
· CIPD qualified / level 5 or relevant evidenced experience
· Strong ER experience working in an operational generalist HR environment
· Experience in developing, establishing and delivering HR advisory services, advising on employment law issues and Trust policy – discipline, absence, capability and grievance
· TUPE and restructure experience preferred
Please see full job description for more info
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor / Consultant to move into a partnering role and support the Trust’s people strategy, so if you are looking for a challenging HR role, then please apply ASAP.
Who are we?
Our Client runs an Outstanding (Ofsted) special School, and specialist College together with 17 on-site residential homes for children and young people with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
They provide an outstanding care environment that is safeguarded and committed to promoting learning, respect and independence, as well as dignity for all of their students. As part of their safer recruitment policy, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check (no cost) and full references will be taken.
They value their employees and recognise the need to recruit, retain and develop highly skilled and committed talent who share their vision and values!
They value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.