Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading life science company that designs & develops ultra low temperature freezers for liquid handling in laboratories worldwide.
- Professional advice and support in all human resources issues for the middle management and employees in the defined business area
- Implementation of global concepts, processes and guidelines within the defined business area
- Advising the middle management and employees in all HR issues and processes along the employee life cycle within the defined business area
- Implementation and management of personnel-related matters within the defined business area, e.g. recruitment, personnel development, planning and implementation of individual measures, employee relations cases
- Participation and contribution to the further development and optimisation of personnel processes and initiatives by identifying business needs and transferring them to HR practices
- Effective liaising and collaboration with HR Operations Europe
- Responsibility for Social HR (e.g. organisation of HR events, health & wellbeing, engagement etc.)
- Responsibility and implementation of personnel related audit processes
Education & Experience
- Further education level qualification in Human Resource Management (i.e. Degree, Diploma, Masters or CIPD)
- Substantial professional experience in a generalist HR role in business with global scope
- Commercial experience dealing with business strategy and
- Experience in Change Management and Consulting
Professional competencies, special knowledge
- Solid grasp of full range of HR fields including recruitment, personnel development, compensation & benefits, employee relations etc.
- Ability and experience to implement strategic processes
- Excellent knowledge of economics and commercial, entrepreneurial approach to business
- Strong and up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office and experience in handling HRIS systems
- Professional level English, other languages an advantage
- Customer Focus
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Ensures Accountability
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Group Human Resource Officer, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Group HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Specialist, Employee Relations Specialist, Employee Relations Advisor, Employee Relations Manager, Resourcing Talent Advisor, Senior HR Coordinator, Group HR Operations Officer may also be considered for this role.