Are you a wine-loving HR professional who would like to be part of one of London’s fastest-growing, award-winning wine companies?
The International Wine Challenge’s Overall Merchant of the Year for 2018, Liberty Wines is looking for a new HR Co-ordinator to work within our small but highly professional HR team. Based in south-west London, your role will cover all aspects of the HR function and will put you at the heart of our 150-strong team.
Together with our HR Manager, you would be responsible for guiding all our staff in their HR journey through the company, from recruitment and induction to exit interviews and everything in between. You will have plenty of opportunity to widen and deepen your experience within the HR function, as well as continue with your studies and professional development.
Investors in People accredited, we are known in the industry for looking after our staff as well as we do our customers. You would be encouraged to take advantage of our in-house Liberty Wines Academy and WSET courses to further your wine knowledge and build your skills and experience. While no formal wine knowledge is expected, a willingness and enthusiasm to learn are key.
Do you feel this fits your skills and experience? Then apply with CV and 200 word covering letter explaining what value you would bring to our business and our people.
Essential skills and experience:
· Experience within an administrative HR role
· Open and approachable manner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Studying (or looking to study) towards an HR qualification
· Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
· Strong IT skills with experience of HR systems and databases
Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
· Participation in discretionary Company bonus
· 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
· Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
· Discounted wine