A HR Consultant with a speciality in projects focused on Change, Communications and Training required for an exciting interim opportunity working for a global manufacturing business based in Warwickshire.
- You will be implementing effective change management in the context of the redesign of Organisation Management and Resource Planning processes and systems
- Providing support to enable change management practises and tools to be utilised ensuring benefits are delivered and changed processes are implemented
- Support the identification of anticipated resistance using change management techniques and tools
- Drive effective change management through engagement at appropriate internal and external networks and forums
- Contribute to the completion of impact analysis and apply risk mitigation techniques to maximise likelihood of successful and sustainable implementation of change
- Map project activities and identify impacts of future state processes Customer, HR Ops, and HRBP populations
- My client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1-3 years experience in a Communication and Change Management role with a recognised and accredited Change management qualification
- It is vital that the you have technical expertise and experience in change and communications gained in an large blue-chip company. With the experience of delivering a Change Programme or Project
- A solid understanding of managing people effectively through change and the change process
- Experience of developing training plans and developing and deploying training products who is able to join the business and hit the ground running
- Operational experience of using Project Management Methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques
- Experience of communications delivery in large complex companies
- The ability to work independently, results driven, tenacious, with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning. A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas. An effective team player
- It would also be advantageous to have experience in process mapping/process improvement and an individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
This is a project related role; the project aim being to re-design Organisation Management & Resource planning processes, implement them within HR and communicate new processes and responsibilities to customers. There is a significant task to achieve lasting change in terms of internal stakeholders understanding their role and accepting responsibility. There is also an important task to develop and deliver training products within HR and other departments across the organisation.
This is a four and a half month interim role. You will ideally be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and skills please apply with an updated CV online now.