4 months ago
A small family run HR consultancy based in Guildford currently have a vacancy for a part-time HR consultant (working circa 20 / 25 hours per week - flexible hours).
The company has grown over 10 years, and they continue to grow through recommendations and reputation. They are niche and pragmatic, and able to offer a uniquely flexible and friendly environment, where initiative and open-mindedness is encouraged.
The ideal candidate will be fully CIPD qualified and will enjoy the challenge of working in a variety of locations for numerous clients, the role will be a mixture of office work (in Guildford) and on-site work (where the clients dictate) normally in and around London, Surrey and Hampshire (car and driving licence essential). They will also have strong IT skills, along with a background as an HR Generalist with a strong leaning towards Employee Relations.
The role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for the accounts - highly customer focused.
- Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on the full range of routine and complex HR issues.
- Answering ad hoc HR queries
- Going to client sites to chair meetings such as redundancies, grievances, appeals etc.
- Reviewing and creating policies, procedures, handbooks etc.
- You will seek ways to drive continuous improvement in the provision of HR Support
- Networking when necessary.
Salary will be 30k per annum pro rata, discretionary bonus OTE £5k per annum, plus fully paid mobile phone and expenses