7 months ago
HR Coordinator - Uxbridge
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
My client in Uxbridge is looking for a HR Coordinator to join the growing HR Team. The HR Coordinator will provide general day-to-day administration and added value support to the HR department. Must have excellent attention to detail and good systems knowledge.
New Hire Processing: Receive, review and coordinate approvals for all hiring-related documents, Prepare offer letters & contracts of employment, Complete background checks (references), Prepare and send new hire documentation
Receive, review and ensure completion of new hire paperwork, Update all new hire details on the HR database, Liaise with IT to ensure new hires have email address, SAP access etc, Notify appropriate departments regarding employee changes General HR Support
Data entry for changes of address, personal details etc.
Co-ordinate sickness, holiday and absence requests
Review termination/leaver requests, ensure timely processing and filing in accordance with company policy
Create and update forms and templates
Compile, copy, and transmit HR documents
Gather/prepare requested information for internal audit
Co-ordinate interviews with candidates and agencies
Prepare and mail HR documents/communications
Compose regular correspondence
File and maintain personnel files
Track projects/deadlines as needed
Manage HR recruitment inbox and welcome mailbox
Added Value Activities
Arranging and conducting Exit Interviews for leavers
Note taking in formal meetings as required
Participating in junior level interviews as required
Help to create and tailor induction schedules where needed
Carry out monthly payroll and quarterly payroll headcount audits
Identify and deliver basic HR projects in alignment with region HRBP
• Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified, or studying towards
• Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanour with all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service and team oriented
• Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment •
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
• Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations' needs
• Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision
• Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
The Ideal Experience & Personal Attributes:
• Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and curious to new HR developments.
• Diplomatic enough to work with senior personnel.
• Financially literate and use to delivering success against agreed targets and budgets.
• Self-starting, entrepreneurial and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing marketplace.
• Able to work comfortably in a team, but with enough drive to set your own objectives and keep constantly busy. Goal driven.
• A hardworking individual who will do what it takes to drive reach and deliver content in a wide variety across multiple digital channels.
• A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
• Tenacious and adaptable with a can do attitude
• Good with Excel and navigating HR systems
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003