8 months ago
This company provides tree surgery, landscaping, fencing, grounds maintenance services, operates green waste solutions and produces composting products throughout the South of England.
They are a family run business for over 40 years and are constantly evolving and improving all areas of business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Human Resources Coordinator who is happy working in a busy, fast paced environment to join our team. The role is based at their Head Office in Scaynes Hill, just outside of Haywards Heath.
You will provide day-to-day advisory and operational HR support to all staff and you will be comfortable working with a broad range of people from field staff through to senior management and directors.
You will have a passion for Human Resources with a desire to share and enhance your skills and knowledge. You will be CIPD qualified (minimum Level 3), and will have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of HR best practice and a good understanding of UK employment legislation.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Supporting managers with recruitment and on-boarding;
- Maintaining employee records including absence, appraisals etc.;
- Assisting with some areas of training as and when required;
- Providing support and advice relating to employee relations matters - deferring to the Company's HR external consultant when necessary;
- Always looking for ways to continuously improve the HR function and add value.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Versatile, flexible and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities;
- Motivated and enthusiastic;
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult situations;
- Confidential and discreet;
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role;
- Prior experience with online HR systems is desirable.
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum pro rata, dependent upon experience
24 hours per week, part time, between the hours of 6am and 5pm, according to the demands of the business.