Are you ready for a fresh challenge in a fast paced working environment?
This key role within the shared HR Services team, will lead the implementation of information and analytics across the business, using data from the Group’s cloud based HR & Payroll solutions. This exciting post requires you to have excellent communication skills to report large data to a number of key HR leaders across our businesses and be able to forge relationships with a number of key people in the business.
You will :
- Produce various Key People Performance/metrics Indicator reports for business managers for inclusion in business reports across our brands, on a regular basis. This will include producing statistical data, charts, trends etc. both on a regular and adhoc basis
- To be the system reporting expert within the team, supporting the HR & Payroll team to become self-sufficient on using the HRIS reporting tools and setup and supporting of data interfaces across the Group’s HR & Payroll systems
- Support in providing data/support for the monthly Reward cycles including Bonus, Minimum Wage, Salary Reviews, Total Reward Statements and all other Reward initiatives
- Participate in various projects connected with the new HR/Payroll system project with overall responsibility for developing and the HR/Payroll system data structures/workflows etc ensuring they meet HR & business requirements.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new modules to the HR/Payroll system across the Group.
- Improve HR procedures and processes to ensure that the best service delivery is given by HR to the business. Review, maintenance and improvement of HR processes, procedures and system needs.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of all data and it is in a structured format.
- Ensure the required processes & procedures meet company policy and/or legal requirements.
- Liaise with other Central Function departments including Payroll, Finance, IT etc and build relationships with external providers in particular the HRIS provider.
- Supporting the wider HR team in processing of other HR related activities to meet the agreed Service Level Agreements in place.
It would be highly advantageous if you have experience of using CoreHR or the Oracle Discoverer reporting tool.
In return we offer great benefits like:
- Buying extra holiday or a brand new car through our salary sacrifice schemes
- A fantastic discounted shopping website
- A generous staff discount scheme
- A range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
- Free parking
Please see the job description for further details.
Grafton GB is a highly successful organisation within the building and plumbing merchants industry. We trade from over 400 locations nationwide, employ approximately 5,000 staff and have a turnover in excess of £1bn. Our businesses or ‘brands’ are leading merchants and specialists in their own fields.