Annapurna have recently partnered with a leading global technology firm to source an experienced Human Resources Director lead UK function.
The HRD will sit as part of the senior leadership team, helping to shape and implement strategy whilst partnering with global management teams.
This role is accountable for delivering high quality strategic and oeprational leadership to support the business's objectives.
- Partner with Business Leaders to plan, create and achieve Operating Plans and develop plans to further improve financial targets, employee engagement and talent management
- Work with HR Leadership Team to provide strategic direction to the business in the development and execution of the HR strategy plan in line with the overall business strategy
- Working with Talent CoE and performing talent review planning for technology globally with a view to drive a high performance culture
- Management of UK HR team members providing coaching, development and performance management and accountability for their overall team performance.
- Organisation Design & Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance & Reward
- Employee Engagement
- Broad HR generalist experience within a globally matrixed organisation - ideally international work experience.
- Senior HR leadership experience gained working in a Technology/digital focussed organisation
- Expertise of managing or working with specialist HR CoE functions including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Rewards and Organisational Development.
- Experience as a member of a P&L driven business unit management team.
- Strong analytics skills, use of metrics and analytics and a bias for data-driven HR.
- Strong project management capabilities and ability to drive and execute on complex change initiatives.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix business environment.
- Strong commercial understanding and business pragmatism.
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of an organisation.
If you're interested get in touch with Nick onor drop me an