London, c £90,000 - 100,00
Our client, a high-growth fin-tech business, are looking to bring on board an ambitous and growth minded HR Director to set up a top-drawer HR function. This role is a true generalist opportunity, which will grow to hire and manage a team.
- Lead the company HR function, including Talent Acquisition, L&D, Employee Engagement, Comp & Bens, Talent Management and IT systems.
- Develop resource plans alongside business managers
- Work directly with the C-suite personnel to lead the HR function and provide strategic input
- Develop the company wellbeing and diversity policies
- A demonstrable successful background in HR, ideally with sector experience in high-grwoth environments and with finance or technology businesses
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Experience facing off to business leaders and partnering with C-Suite leaders
- Strong implementation skills
- Comfortable working remoteley and with remote colleagues
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV via the application or email Craig at -*******