HR Director - Manufacturing
Our client are looking for a HR Director - Manufacturing. They are currently looking for a HR Director to lead the organisation’s EMEA HR team to provide an employee oriented, high-performance culture across the full employee lifecycle. You’ll have a strong operations background but also be a leader in developing organisation capability and effective engagement programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing PLC with operations in Europe and Asia and to be a key member of their Executive Group.
HR Director Responsibilities:
- Develops strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues and analysis of relevant metrics; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations; establishing human resources objectives in line with company objectives.
- Providing strategic counsel and legal advice on people matters.
- Formulates and recommends policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Accountable for the performance of the HR, payroll and administration function, including development and maintenance of HRIS.
- Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget.
HR Director Requirements:
- MCIPD or equivalent degree in a Human Resources related subject.
- Five years of progressive leadership experience in senior HR positions.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- Strong operations experience, systems and payroll.
- Experience in the administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Experience of multi-site / global manufacturing and or engineering organisations.
- Experienced in organisational development, engagement initiatives, employee relations (Union negotiations), safety, and learning and development.
- Extraordinary analytical, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills, with the drive to cut through complexity and turn high-level business requirements and opportunities into specific initiatives.
About Our Client:
Our client designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications. At the PLC Awards, They won the Innovation in Technology award and has previously been named the Best Chemicals Plc.
Location: Croydon, London, CR9 3AL
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 8:40 - 16:50
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme.
You may have experience of the following: HR Director, Human Resources Director, European HR Director, European Regional Human Resources Manager, Director of HR, Head of Human Resources, Group HR Director, Human Resources Manager, HR Operations Manager, Global Human Resources Director, Global HR Manager, etc