A leading media business are looking for a HR Effectiveness Consultant to drive to lead on HR projects and champion the effectiveness of Workday across the global business. (18 Month FTC)
- Focus on delivering different HR effectiveness projects across the region.
- Work closely with the business to champion Workday, increase adoption.
- Document change requests from markets and asses regional impacts.
- Support configuration plans for Workday by working with the business to gather requirements.
- Lead data quality campaigns, manage process redesigns and learning sessions associated with Workday.
Qualifiactions / Experience:
- Must have Workday implementation experience
- Positive and solution oriented attitude
- Great communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience consulting is an advantage