Gekko Group provides field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a HR Executive to join our team in Newbury.
This opportunity is suited to a developing HR professional looking to further their career within the HR function of a growing and diverse organisation. We are looking for a Team member with attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively.
Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for undertaking tasks in a professional manner to ensure the smooth running of HR for the Gekko Group
Duties will consist of:
- Creating comprehensive and thorough induction programmes for all new employees, together with learning and development needs
- Monitoring and evolving Personal Development Plans / Reviews for staff members
- Reviewing and updating company policies and procedures
- Maintaining absence reports across the Gekko Group and analysing records
- Monitor staff wellbeing and conduct risk assessments as applicable
- Liaising with employees and documenting all aspects of absence, maternity leave/pay, along with paternity leave/pay
- Assessing references received in respect of employees
- Issuing Pension communications, maintaining records and submitting reports as required
- Miscellaneous administrative functions in relation to personnel.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Attention to detail and time managements
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise based on personal needs
- Knowledge of HR packages/software
This role offers an excellent opportunity to bring your wealth of experience to our HR team. Apply to join our winning team today.