We are looking to recruit an operational HR Manager for our Client based in Northamptonshire. This will be to join the HR team on a 12-month contract. You will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and engaging HR service across two sites.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on policies, procedures and employee relations to ensure a fair and consistent approach to people management.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all applicable legislation, including employment, immigration and health & safety laws.
- Actively identify legislation risk and propose recommendations and solutions.
- Work with the HR Director to ensure the delivery of group initiatives and support on project work when required.
- Work in partnership with the wider business on resourcing requirements.
- Support the Recruitment Coordinator on recruitment as required.
- Manage the complete employee lifecycle including the delivery of inductions and exit interviews.
- Ensure the submission of accurate monthly payroll adjustments.
- Management of HRIS and reporting requirements.
- Line management of one HR team member.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally CIPD qualified with proven experience in either an HR Advisor or HR Manager role.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in successfully managing employee relations and delivering best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure across a multi-site organisation and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly build trust and strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
- Excellent HRIS skills.
- Line management experience would be an advantage.
This company offers excellent benefits and flexi working.
For more information please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment