My client, a large Not-For-Profit organisation, is looking to recruit for HR Manager position to be based from their offices in Birmingham.
The role will be responsible for the management of the delivery of a responsive and efficient HR service to the business.
* Management and development of the HR function
* Provide advice and support to the senior management team on all people issues and emmployee relations issues.
* Development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
* Support the Head of HR in driving and implementing the HR strategy.
* Manage the recruitment process to ensure the best talent is attracted into the business whilst minimsing costs.
* Lead change management, restructuring and TUPE programmes
Candidates will have experience gained from within a similar role and ideally be CIPD qualified
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.