“Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for…
Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.
Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
Competitive salary + benefits
Our new site in Bishops Stortford
Key Purpose of Role/Aim:
The HR Manager is responsible for delivering the functional people plan for the site whilst ensuring that professional HR support, guidance and advice is given for employee relations, people development, resourcing and reward activities in line with group and functional policies and procedures in order to enable the function to achieve its business objectives.
- Proactively supporting the site team in the implementing of the functional people plan to improve site performance
- Driving a high performance culture by challenging & coaching managers to appropriately apply performance and development principles and tools.
- Deliver the functional ER & IR strategy for your site(s) ensuring high quality case management of all issues raised on site in line with group/function & site policy and procedure
- Provide HR support for all projects within your area to drive timely execution within budget and HR & Group strategy
- Deliver day to day operational support and guidance to managers for employee relations, development, resourcing and reward in line with group, divisional and site practice & procedure & ensuring legislative compliance at all times
- Coaching line managers to develop their capability in managing people issues and enabling optimum performance from their teams.
- Lead the recruitment process for your site ensuring that vacancies are planned for & filled in line with Group practice & procedures
- Manage site technical and managerial development needs and develop sustainable & cost effective solutions
- Deliver effective communications across your site(s) to engage and inform employees in any changes that affect them and ensure they understand the company goals & vision
- Site lead for working relationship with any recognised Union/workplace committee
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV, quoting the job reference 3049/76shr.