The Sofidel Group is one of the leading manufacturers of paper for hygienic and domestic use worldwide, with continuous and strategic growth across Europe and USA. With over 50 years operating successfully within the Manufacturing market, Sofidel are now the second market lead within Europe. Innovation being key to business has enabled them to deliver high level products to the market whilst ethically strengthening their approach to safeguarding our planets resources.
They are now in search of a HR Manager on a permanent basis to join the business based in Leicester with key responsibilities for sites across the UK.
- Managing disciplinaries, grievances. Delivering employment law advice on a high volume basis across multiple sites.
- Responsible for people development ensuring relevant training is delivered and available to the workforce.
- Ensuring a first class HR service is being delivered across the business.
- Working closely with the plant manager and Country Operations Manager to work effectively with Trade Unions, handling negotiations.
- Liaise with local educational institutes regarding apprenticeships including delivering talks around the business and attracting talent for work placements. Proactive search within the local areas including universities to build a pipeline of graduates.
- Key responsibility of crucial hires at all levels within Sofidel, including on boarding processes, PSL agreements and integration for all new employees.
- Manage the HR budget across the allocated locations ensuring a cost effective approach is set for finances in and out of the business. Along with overseeing the SAP reports ensuring accuracy and effective results are being delivered.
- Managing shift patterns across the factory floor ensuring a smooth run of hours with a clocking in and out system.
- Collaborating across the business to deliver a strong and effective HR service whilst adhering to Sofidel’s values and visions. This includes supporting the annual plan of group training along with overseeing its implementation and end result.
- Responsible for HR monitoring reports to head office whilst making relevant suggestions for improvements.
- Promoting health and safety along with the corporate principles and values, Sofidel requires true ambassadors of the business to push the growth and continuing success.
- Supporting and delivering on the HR agenda working closely with the HR team to ensure alignment to Sofidel’s wider agenda.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an incredibly strong operational HR Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience within the Manufacturing sector. The ideal candidate must have a CIPD qualification level 5 minimum and proven experience in the areas specified. Whilst the role will offer some elements of strategy the role will mostly be based on delivering the HR agenda which is pre set by head office in Italy. This is a great role for a pragmatic professional who doesn’t mind getting stuck in! A truly exceptional opportunity to join an award winning business with ethical concept and focus on people.
Please note all third party and direct applications will be sent to our retained consultants at Hudson
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.