£25,000 per annum
Full time - Monday to Friday
We really care about the people in our Organisation, we offer a great culture and supportive work-life balance. We want to inspire you to be the best you can be and provide you with the best environment, support and awesome colleagues!
Our key expectations are:
- Self-awareness - Living authentically.
- Adaptability- Being ready to adjust depending on the situation.
- Openness - What you see is what you get.
- Positivity with a real sense of being able to strive for the impossible
- Generosity of spirit- Everyday should be an opportunity to act with kindness.
- Ability to have fun - Taking the role seriously, whilst being yourself.
Overview of the role:
The post-holder will work within the HR team for FCMS and PDS Medical. The HR Manager will act as part of the underpinning support team for all colleagues and management across all sites. They will support the team in continuing to deliver a common sense based approach to HR for the businesses. This role supports the heart and soul of our organisations from starting their career and all the way through.
People are at the core of all we do and this role demands a colleague that is passionate about those we serve. You will love this role because you will be proud to represent the HR department as part of the bigger picture within the organisations.
Who are we looking for:
The way we treat and support our people is an immense responsibility. We are keen to hear from candidates that can offer a common sense, pleasant, approachable nature. Delivering the best support for colleagues is a key value to uphold and be both responsible and accountable for. You will love this role because you will be able to impact and influence all aspects of HR. A desire to passionately want to be part of a team that truly has each individual's needs at the forefront of your actions will show in the way you conduct yourself. Your quirky personality will be seen as an asset to a team that is delivering growth and change on a daily basis.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To implement, develop and practice the HR policies, processes and legislation to support the HR function.
- To ensure that terms and conditions are maintained
- To support the HR function in maintaining knowledge of local, national and European legislative updates and make recommendations to the Head of HR and the HR Director of any specific requirements with regard to HR practice and budgetary implications
- To ensure that continuous quality improvements are identified and implemented
- To support the growth of the businesses through the TUPE process linking into internal stakeholders.
Recruitment and retention:
- To take responsibility for co-ordinating recruitment campaigns across all companies.
- To administer recruitment policies and procedures that assist with ongoing recruitment from advert to Induction. Inductions are face to face across our geographical sites.
- Seek to support retention, talent management and succession planning for the future
- Use experience and have ability to deal with sometimes challenging individuals.
- To support managers in the disciplinary and grievance procedures
- To ensure that rapport is built quickly to gain effective lines of communication that then become established with all managers and colleagues
- To support the management of absence and sickness
- Be innovative in approach to HR and common sense solutions
- Support the Wellbeing strategy
- Support of the Social committee to create some fun in the teams
- To have effective relationship with the NHS pension agency and HMRC to ensure appropriate compliance
- To ensure HR records and correspondence are up to date and appropriately managed
- To link into and utilise HR advisory services and external guidance as required
- To be a key part of the change management process through communication to support change throughout its journey at all different times