6 months ago
This company is one of Europe's largest monitoring specialists. They provide a range of services to the mining, transportation, construction, energy, infrastructure, water and environment industries.
They are looking for a driven and dynamic HR Manager to support the growth of the Company and the development of their people. They are a fast paced and innovative business, so they need someone who can bring the same energy and fresh thinking to their HR services. If you are looking for the increased breadth of responsibility and level of ownership that working in an SME business gives you then you will enjoy working here.
As they are growing, they are looking for someone with strong experience of recruiting talent within a competitive market. They also need someone who can deliver change projects at the same time as making sure routine activities are delivered to the high quality standards that they are implementing across the Company.
Some of the key elements you will deliver in this role are to:
- Provide advice and guidance to business units on a wide range of HR related matters, ensuring alignment to the Company strategy
- Fill recruitment needs arising in all areas of the Company and build a pipeline of talent within the business
- Coach line managers to implement an effective performance development approach that motivates and engages employees
- Identify training needs and support the development of in house training
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures remain up to date and in line with both legislation and business needs
- Act as a role model and ambassador of the Company's vision and values
If you want to apply for this exciting new position please submit your CV.
The salary for the role will be dependent on experience.
They are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or age.