Leading provider of Software & Services to the Care Sector, based in Teddington, Middlesex. We are looking for an HR Manager to join our team.
I am passionate about working with people and management teams to add value to the business. I work in a way that that gets the best performance from our people to support the business. It is important to me to build and maintain good working relationships with people at all levels within The Company.
• Leading on all aspects of HR for OLM Group and Nalanda Technology (230 staff in 6 UK sites).
• Accountable for the overall operational HR service delivery.
• Management of the HR function including Recruitment & Workforce planning, Employee Engagement and Employee Relations and legal and compliance.
• To be a member of the senior management team and contribute towards the strategic direction of the business across all aspects of management.
• Support the senior management team and operational management team on all HR issues that impact upon the business.
• Experienced in managing difficult people and situations.
• Understands the impact of potentially risky HR issues on the business.
• A thorough understanding of UK Employment Law is essential.
• Previous experience of TUPE.
• CIPD education to level 7/Chartered Membership.
• Experienced recruiter preferably within the IT technology sector.
• Experienced trainer and presenter.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Mediation skills and experience.
• Good Excel/Word skills.
• Ability to inspire confidence in others.
• Keeps updated in HR issues.
• Passionate about Equal Opportunities.
• Takes responsibility.
• Makes decisions.
• Above average communication skills.
OLM is an Equal Opportunities Employer.