3 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with an established business in Sheffield looking to appoint a HR Manager. Reporting into the HR Director and manging a small HR team this is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference as a HR professional.
The role has a broad generalist remit and will have responsibility for all HR Operations.
The role will be responsible for managing a HR team and will be responsible for all the day to day elements of operational HR as well as generalist agenda for a headcount of c300. The role will support on the implementation of the People Plan into the business during a period of significant organic growth and change. Providing expert HR advice across the business this is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Manager. You will have extensive experience gained within a HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor role with the ability to influence at all levels, a thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation, and strong operational HR capability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Director on all areas of the People Plan implementation
- Managing and supporting the development of the wider HR team
- Ensuring best HR practice across the business and supporting management teams on operational HR matters
- Work across the business on key areas of HR including attraction, retention and engagement strategies
- Supporting on learning and development initiatives to maximise people development
- Oversee all employee relations issues
- Manage and oversee all HR administration processes
- Ensure effective communication of HR policies and procedures across the business
- Ensure the business is legally compliant and up to date on current legislation
Elevation HR are interested in speaking with Senior HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Generalist experience and track record at HR Manager or HRBP role.
- Degree qualified desirable and CIPD qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and credibility
- Demonstrable experience of attraction, retention and engagement initiatives
- Strong employment law and best practice knowledge
- Experience of business mergers and acquisitions and/or Tupe
- Experience of managing teams.
- Confident of operating and influencing at senior management level
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment