Salary: £30,082 - £33,569
Full Time & Permanent Opportunity
As Options’ Personnel Manager you will ensure we have a fabulous workforce (paid and voluntary) fully equipped and motivated to deliver our vision of inclusive communities where people with disabilities play a central and respected role.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the main elements of your role will include:
· Develop, maintain, deliver and monitor/evaluate a Recruitment and Retention Strategy providing Options with fabulous staff and volunteers.
· Provide advice, guidance, and support to staff, Team Leaders, the Leadership Team, and Trustees on staff relation issues including disciplinary, performance management and grievance procedures.
· Establish, and maintain timely, relevant and accurate personnel information to inform the Leadership Team with information for decision making around staffing matters - including reports on recruitment, sickness, turnover, and pay and conditions.
· Ensure staff records are carefully maintained and comply with confidentiality, company and statutory requirements at all times.
· Contribute to the development, direction, and oversight of the organisation as a member of the Leadership Team.
You will have the following qualities:
· Experience of working in a demanding, logical, purposeful role.
· Able to apply core personnel skills and knowledge to the social care sector.
· Experience of applying legislation to an organisation.
· Fantastic interpersonal and relationship building skills both externally and internally, including ability to communicate effectively particularly in difficult situations.
· Excellent multitasker and organiser with ability to manage time effectively while working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others.
· Hardworking and proactive, with skill to work accurately and meet strict deadlines.
· Ideally be CIPD qualified (Level 5 or above) or working towards this.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th August with interviews week commencing the 27th August.