3 months ago
Our client is an AIM listed leading UK consumer marketing business focused on the legal services market. The Group comprises three divisions: Personal Injury, Residential Property and Critical Care.
Position: HR Manager
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire (Commutable from Corby, Wellingborough, Rushden, Northampton)
Job type: Full Time, 9-12 months Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover (January start)
Salary: upto £45K Pro rata
About the role:
Ideally with a start date of January 2019, The objective of the HR Manager is to support the achievement of the Group HR agenda, supporting the Group HR Director by providing timely and efficient HR generalist support across the group and all the companies that sit within it.
The HR Department is a valued support function providing commercially focussed advice whilst driving a people agenda of support and development. This role will oversee the Administrative aspects of the Department whilst providing technical, commercially focussed guidance and solutions on generalist HR issues, which are tailored to the needs and strategic objectives of each partner within the Group.
- Generalist HR advice on areas spanning the breadth of the employee life-cycle in accordance with the latest in employment law
- Proven track record of advising Managers up to Director level on HR issues
- Oversee the administration function, supporting and developing the HR Administrator
- Within NAH, Overseeing the induction of all new starter LSA’s and delivering the induction for non-LSA’s
- Assist in payroll activities
- Take responsibility for H&S across the group with overview of Groupwide activities
- Experience of recruiting up to Senior Management level, interviewing, psychometric assessments, appointing against Wage plan data
- Supporting the Recruitment function
- Conducting disciplinary, redundancy, capability, conduct, development and other management processes as required.
- Previous HR experience at HR Manager level
- People leader experience
- Proven ability to create and build relationships with stakeholders
- PC literate – good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Well organized with good time management
- Experience of high-quality onboarding
- Ability to meet deadlines and the flexibility to adapt to unexpected and sudden change
- Understanding of disciplinary, grievance, SSP, Maternity and Paternity policies
- Strong communication, you will serve as an essential part of the company’s internal communication
- Ideally experience of writing and delivering training
- CIPD Qualified
You may have experience of the following: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, CIPD, HR Generalist, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Team Leader, Human Resources Generalist, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, CIPD etc.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
11 days ago
only 20 days until close