We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a prestigious Private Healthcare company. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be the primary contact for all HR queries. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress in their HR career.
· First point of contact for employees and managers on day to day HR matters
· Maintaining a detailed and up-to-date level of HR practices as well as an excellent knowledge of employment law and employee relations.
· Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, updates & development of GDPR policies etc.
· Working alongside all departments to coordinate the training, learning and development practices.
· Assisting with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee lifecycle.
· To review job descriptions, and work closely with the Head of Recruitment to advertise job vacancies and assist with any interviews during the recruitment process.
· To line manage the HR administrator and Payroll/Finance administrator and Executive assistant to the Managing Director.
· Ensuring all HR documents and databases (including employee files) are accurate, regularly reviewed, updated and filed away correctly - this includes employee personal details, change of job titles, reports, amending records within the requirements of the GDPR 2018.
· Manage the performance management processes for office staff
· Drive and support the implementation of specific projects and practices to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
· Manage informal and formal employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinary matters, grievances, absence, family leave, retirement and redundancy.
· To undertake additional ad-hoc project work as required.
· Running weekly/monthly payroll in the absence of the payroll administrator.
Proven relevant experience in HR and compliance preferably within in Domiciliary care setting willing to apply their skill set to broader issues as the need arises.
You should be CIPD – level 5/7 qualified
In addition, we expect that you'll be able to demonstrate the following: