3 months ago
Our client is a leading carbon fibre engineering company supplying components worldwide directly into; Formula One, Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire (Commutable from Banbury, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Towcester & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 08.00 to 16.30
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experience
Benefits: 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays; Pension Scheme; Private Health Cover, Health Cash Plans, Childcare Vouchers, Employee access to 100’s of exclusive discounts and offers from online and high-street retailers, Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role to provide comprehensive HR and training and development function to the sites by providing a pro-active support service and advice on a full range of Human Resource, training and development and people issues.
- Working with the Senior Team to supporting in coaching and mentoring other managers across the company and ensuring they are working with all teams to develop and support them and ensure they are meeting company objectives.
- To be responsible for the management of the end to end recruitment and selection process.
- Managing the new starter process to ensure all new employed are issued with the correct documentation upon commencement of employment and have a full and comprehensive site induction.
- Ensuring all leavers have an exit interview and are processed in line with company policy and procedure
- Responsible for checking all HR related invoices, including recruitment agency fees and training providers and sign off for payment.
- Ensuring all HR data is input and maintained on the Sage payroll system, including inputting new starters, maintaining job titles and inputting sick and health checks. Ensuring payroll is advised of any changes to salary payments or any bonus payments in time for each months pay run.
- Supporting with the monthly payroll and ensuring all deadlines are met and it is run within the timescales to ensure payment to all employees.
- Disciplinary and grievance. To assist in supporting managers in ensuring investigations are completed as required.
- Providing day to day HR support to site managers as required ensuring company procedures are followed and managers are dealing with the HR issues.
- Supporting sites with Absence management, ensuring company procedure is followed and supporting any long term absent issues.
- To participate and assist in the development of HR policies and procedures, ensuring full compliance with employment law and with training managers on the policies as required.
- Attend Management meetings as both organiser and contributor.
- Working with the management team to ensure the training and development programmes are in place across the business to support the management and training of all employees
- To undertake any HR project work as required.
- Previous HR experience, at least 3 years at senior advisor level.
- Ideally full / part CIPD qualified – not essential but an advantage.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and Procedures.
- Experience in a similar industry (manufacturing / engineering).
- PC literate and proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work with senior teams to provide coaching and mentoring support in day to day situations.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
You may have experience of the following: HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, CIPD etc.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close