Job Title: HR Manager
Reports to: CEO
The HR Manager is responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR service in support of the UK business plan and strategic direction of the organization. This role will support the people management functions that underpin the business culture covering employee matters including compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Leading the UK HR team which includes one HR Advisor to deliver the following for all 3 legal entities in the UK :-
- Act as a strategic business partner to the Management team regarding organization and management issues, coaching Managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Recruitment and retention : Develop and implement recruiting and retention plans for the UK organization.
- Employee relations : including absence, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
- Learning and development : providing guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Policy and Procedures : Manage all HR documents. Create, maintain and update confidential HR records, contracts, policies and associated documentation.
- Reward : develop, review and maintain compensation and benefits plans for the organization.
- Manage the UK car fleet.
- International Travel
- Human Resources management / leadership experience in a multi site operation
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- CIPD Graduate / Master Degree in Human Resources
- Excellent skills in leadership, communication, presentation and strategic analysis
- Experience in operating and building effective relationships in a cross functional work environment
- Willing to travel within the UK
- English mandatory; other languages desirable
For more information please get in touch with Marc at Progigium Group Ltd